Have you ever thought what makes you differ from another?
Have you ever thought what makes you special?
The answer is only on your mind, in your heart, you don't need to give me the key.
(Especially if you want too, it'll be okay for me) ^^
I think, every people have the own secret.
Not only the secret but also the reason why he has to struggle.
I don't want to be a selfish girl so I want to share a little bit about the passion (^^v and the reason why I must keep my self movin.
Do you ever have a secret that you keep in from 5 years old?
Do you ever try to guess what was really really happen when you were 5 years old?
I think it makes me differ from another.
I try to understand a situation (I don't need to give you the information ^^) every moment that makes me sobbing when I remember it. And after that I'll always recover my promise.
Do you ever feel it? Have you think about it?
Just try to find the reason, to whom you have to struggle.
I know, everybody is special with their experiences, characteristics, dreams and goals.
However, make your dreams could reach the affection of Allah.
Then you will feel it likes..
"I'll never stop running though it wasn't easy."
So, have you find the true goal in you life?
Let me know if you were find after read this notes :)
Just believe in God, and make your dreams come true.
I Love You, God.
Mom..Dad.. and my lil brothers <3
Have you ever thought what makes you special?
The answer is only on your mind, in your heart, you don't need to give me the key.
(Especially if you want too, it'll be okay for me) ^^
I think, every people have the own secret.
Not only the secret but also the reason why he has to struggle.
I don't want to be a selfish girl so I want to share a little bit about the passion (^^v and the reason why I must keep my self movin.
Do you ever have a secret that you keep in from 5 years old?
Do you ever try to guess what was really really happen when you were 5 years old?
I think it makes me differ from another.
I try to understand a situation (I don't need to give you the information ^^) every moment that makes me sobbing when I remember it. And after that I'll always recover my promise.
Do you ever feel it? Have you think about it?
Just try to find the reason, to whom you have to struggle.
I know, everybody is special with their experiences, characteristics, dreams and goals.
However, make your dreams could reach the affection of Allah.
Then you will feel it likes..
"I'll never stop running though it wasn't easy."
So, have you find the true goal in you life?
Let me know if you were find after read this notes :)
Just believe in God, and make your dreams come true.
I Love You, God.
Mom..Dad.. and my lil brothers <3

Komentar
Posting Komentar